If you take a little snack, you will find that young people are now different. They made higher demands on themselves. This is a change in one's own mentality and it is also a requirement of the times! Whether you want it or not, you must start working hard! And our 300-425 exam materials may slightly reduce your stress. With our 300-425 study braidumps for 20 to 30 hours, we can proudly claim that you can pass the exam easily just as a piece of cake. And as long as you try our 300-425 practice questions, you will love it!
What is the exam cost of the Cisco 300-425 exam.
The fees of this exam vary depending on the location where you go to pass your exam. The setup fee is 30 USD if you are registering through Pearson VUE and the test fee is 150 USD if you are registering for it at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
The Cisco 300-425 exam intends for you to master practical issues around wireless networks, and specifically those associated with the enterprise. Training and guidebooks are present to build your potential in this key sphere. So, anyone looking around for a beefing up of their skills in the sector should see to them that he or she takes and passes the actual test with ease.
>> Exam Cisco 300-425 Revision Plan <<
Pass Guaranteed 2023 300-425: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Perfect Exam Revision Plan
Each Cisco certification exam candidate know this certification related to the major shift in their lives. Cisco Certification 300-425 exam training materials TestKingFree provided with ultra-low price and high quality immersive questions and answersdedication to the majority of candidates. Our products have a cost-effective, and provide one year free update. Our certification training materials are all readily available. Our website is a leading supplier of the answers to dump. We have the latest and most accurate certification exam training materials what you need.
Cisco Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Sample Questions (Q52-Q57):
NEW QUESTION # 52
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements about Cisco Prime Infrastructure are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It shows the map editor feature in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- B. It shows the planning mode feature in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- C. It presents the recommended number of APs for the selected coverage area based on the selections made.
- D. Planning mode requires a special license in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- E. Controllers must be synchronized with Cisco Prime Infrastructure for planning mode to work.
NEW QUESTION # 53
An engineer has deployed a group of APs in an auditorium and notices that the APs are showing high cochannel interference. Which profile can be used to adjust the parameters for these high-density APs?
- A. QoS profile
- B. ISE profile
- C. AVC profile
- D. RF profile
NEW QUESTION # 54
Guest anchoring is configured for a newly created SSID for your company. It has been noticed that the mobility tunnels are not up, and that MPING fails from your foreign WLC to the anchor WLC. What is the reason that it is failing?
- A. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow UDP port 16666 for communication to work.
- B. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow TCP port 97 for communication to work.
- C. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow TCP port 16666 for communication to work.
- D. A rule is needed at the firewall to allow UDP port 97 for communication to work.
NEW QUESTION # 55
When conducting a site survey for real-time traffic over wireless, which two design capabilities of smartphones and tablets must be considered? (Choose two.)
- A. no support for 802.11ac
- B. lower data rates than laptops
- C. no support for 802.11r
- D. fewer antennas than laptops
- E. higher data rates than laptops
NEW QUESTION # 56
A company has 10 access point licenses available on their backup Cisco WLC and their primary Cisco WLC is at full capacity, 5 access points are set to high failover priority and 7 access points are set to critical failover priority. During a failure, not all critical access points failed over to the backup Cisco WLC. Which configuration is the cause of this issue?
- A. The critical priority access point count is oversubscribed.
- B. network ap-priority is set to enable.
- C. The high priority access point is oversubscribed.
- D. network ap-priority is set to disable.
NEW QUESTION # 57
When you see other people in different industry who feel relaxed with high salary, do you want to try another field? And is the difficulty of learning a new piece of knowledge often deterring you? It doesn't matter, now 300-425 practice exam offers you a great opportunity to enter a new industry. Our 300-425 learning material was compiled from the wisdom and sweat of many industry experts. And it is easy to learn and understand our 300-425 exam questions.
300-425 New Real Test: https://www.testkingfree.com/Cisco/300-425-practice-exam-dumps.html